Today is the day… Today is the day I “launch” my speaking and writing ministry. Today is the day I “launch” the sale of my first book. Today is the day I take my step of obedience and my leap of faith! Today is the day the Lord has made, I shall rejoice and be glad in it! ~ Psalm 118:24
My Mission: to inspire women to turn to the Bible for the power to change lives and face every trouble or triumph life sends her way. I want to help women fall head over heels, crazy like a teenager, in love with the Word of God (so, the new website is www.LoveMyWord.com)
3 Reasons to Read my New Blog:
- Mighty Mondays ~ we will focus on a passage of Scripture; discuss what the passage tells us about God; and share 3 ways to apply the passage to our lives.
- Wisdom Wednesdays ~ we will read a Proverb; discuss God’s guidance and goodness for living in this messed up world; and share 3 ways to make this wisdom work in our modern world.
- Funky Fridays ~ we will discuss some fun and funky things from the Bible.
If you want to get these posts directly to your email, find the “Follow Kim’s Blog” button on this site, type in your email, and click on “Subscribe.” I hope you not only “subscribe,” but join in the conversation!
3 Reasons to Check Out my New Book, A Life That Loves ~ A Bible Study of the Gospel of John, Ch 13-17:
- Study the last words Jesus said to His followers before He left this world; discover what was so important to our Lord that He spent His final hours teaching it.
- Learn more about the heart of Jesus from His most trusted friend.
- Reflect on how you should respond to God’s amazing love for you and find practical ways to love others.
If you want to get your copy of A Life That Loves, you can find a picture of the book with a “buy it on Amazon” button on this site. Just click on the button and it will take you directly to my book on Amazon. You can also click on the “Bible Studies & Books” page on this site and find the Amazon link to A Life that Loves.
Finally, if you go to the “Bible Studies & Books” page, you can also find another book that I am excited about called Hopelifter: Creative Ways to Spread Hope When Life Hurts by Kathe Wunnenberg. I contributed to this book and it has more than 100 ideas for how to help others who are hurting. The book has practical ideas for specific needs: addiction, divorce, loss of a job, loss of a child, etc.
I will do my best to honor the mission God has set before me by pursuing it with excellence and diligence. Thank you for the privilege of sharing this journey with you. See you on Monday for our first “Mighty Monday” discussion!
If you have any questions, please email me at KimErickson@LoveMyWord.com.
All the glory to Him,